Wednesday, November 03, 2004
better now...
One lucky thing is that my mood swing never last long. I feel better when I woke up in the morning. Maybe it's because of the fact that my assignment is almost done. Yah...hearing me talk about it for sooooo long, hmmm still left with some last points before it's editing time.
Bfast was at this hainanese cake shop at Katong, the one being featured in the chinese documentary. I had 2 half-boiled eggs, 2 kaya toast, and a cup of black coffee. If you have guessed correctly, dad's not working today so he fetched us there. Hee...It's quite crowded though the place is not air-conditioned at all. We waited for some time before there's seats for us. Do you recall when was the last time that you ever ate eggs from a saucer? Well mine was at canteen 14. I ate the eggs from a bowl. I'm seldom early for bfast. Maybe 3 times at canteen 14 when I was still in hall. Once with deric, once with alan, once with sw. When bfast was being served, bro was shocked. He has to peel the egg shell himself. Haha...He looked around and saw how people around him did it. They hit the eggs with their spoon, then opened it to pour it onto the saucer. Oh man...I could see the uncertain look on his face. Well I did a demonstration. Haha...yes...I managed to do it, k...Haha...His turn to try...Though he managed to get the egg out, but the shell came out too. he had to fish out those bits of shell in his saucer. Ha...Something about me which I must confess. If not for deric, I wont have learnt it. He was the first guy who peel the egg shell for me. How fortunate I was at that time! But how silly I was for not knowing how to do it. Can you imagine the puzzled look on my face when I had to peel the egg shells. All because I was the little princess at home whose mother will peel the egg shells for her. Oops...Well that was the past. I managed to get the egg out for myself from then on. Perhaps it's this bfast which makes me happy. Though it's just a simple bfast but it warms my heart with mum, dad n bro at the table.
Off to grocery shopping we went. To the Giant at PP before mum left for work and we headed home. Back to lala land I went. Then it was back to my books and now I'm in front of the com. So much for a day...How's your day?
Quote of the day: Be gay!!!(of course I mean HAPPY!!!) *laughing away*
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
9:27 pm
__________________________________________